Welcome to Wild Pennings! *celebration noises*


First of all, thank you so so much for reading!

Second, welcome to Wild Pennings! This is something I've been scheming/planning/working on for several months now and now that it's finally happening—I mean, like, whaaaaat?!! Obviously I'm a little too excited for this, so I'll try to calm down.

*deep breaths and yoga going on in the background*

So here's how I plan for things to work around here. My goal is to post here every Tuesday. I will be providing lots of fun, fangirly stuff like book reviews, screaming, etc. To motivate myself to start anticipating deadlines, I'll be posting a short story the third Tuesday of every month. The others are reserved for cooler things. :P

Check out all the fun stuff (the code editing took an eternity) and leave lots of comments! Tell me what you think. I'm still in design mode, so any suggestions are welcome! There's already some links to other fun stuff I've written in my blog-hopping career.

If you want to follow my non-writer non-bookworm life (still with plenty of fangirl stuff, I mean, who am I kidding?), then check out my lifestyle blog Mirror Me. Otherwise, just stick around here because obviously I'm crazier over here and that's what everyone wants...right?

Anyways, I would appreciate it so much if you followed my blog, shared, liked, etc. Just ignore the social media buttons though, because I don't have any. *shrugs* Still trying to get that going.

Thank you again for visiting and please come again! Expect infinitesimally more interesting posts in the near future (like, in November when NaNo hits and then it's time to PANIC!)

Smiles!
Nicole

15 comments:

  1. i love the design and layout of this blog! it's super cute :) here's my comment so hopefully it helps you see how they look.

    tothestarsandneverback.wordpress.com

    ☾☼

    xenoloser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And now I know the comments look fabulous, so thank you for the first one! :D

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! This blog is beautiful! I love your profile picture - it's so PRETTY! I can't wait to see more posts on here! :D

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Clara!!! And I'm so glad you approve of the profile picture. I'm excited!! :D

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere. Your blog is so pretty!! <3 <3 <3

    I'm looking forward to reading future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new blog, Nicole! I love your profile pic + the quotes on your sidebar!

    ~Maddy
    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH this is so beautiful, Nicole!! :D Looking forward to reading more of your posts! - Zielle @ MyHomeschoolNotebookblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog design!!!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenna!! I can't wait for y'all to read it! ;)

      Delete
  7. I LOVE your blog so much!! Everything is GORGEOUS and I lovELOveLoVE it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to rant, fangirl, flail, squeal, etc. and I'll get back to you with just as much enthusiasm! I always reply, so check back often. Please keep your language cuss-free and no taking the Lord's name in vain. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Instagram