Priorities

 

Ugh, this featured image. My editor wasn't loading for some reasons o I had to settle for Canva. Not that I have anything against it, I just don't know how to use it well.

Y'all, I need a break. *hysterical laughing*  I haven't posted in three weeks, I keep missing posts, and the quality and length of my posts has slackened. It's time for another assessment of my priorities. *shuffles long scroll*

When I re-shuffle my priorities, I always find that blogging is something that I can drop a little bit in order to do other things. So that's what's happening, and here's why:

- I'm conscious of my health and staring at a screen for too long is not healthy.
- I'm drowning in (online) homework.
- I have other ideas and projects I'm excited to pursue but don't have the time
- I want to spend more time developing other talents.

So what does this mean for the blog?

It means that I won't be posting on here regularly until I can get some stuff off my plate. I have never been great at time-management, but as I try to get my life organized, hopefully I will slowly be able to get back to normal. Posts will pop up only three times until my school semester ends in December. But trust me, I will be working very hard that month to make 2019 as consistent as possible. But exciting blogging projects and experiments are coming! Hopefully a guest post! Maybe. No promises, but I will do my best.

Posts to look forward to:

October 20th
November 10th
November 26th

I hope you will all stick around, despite this craziness. I'm not giving up blogging—I haven't the heart!—but other things are calling my attention. I need to focus on them, because they fuel my blogging energy and inspiration. If I neglect them, I neglect blogging. So for now, you know where I am and where to find me. See y'all again on the 20th! :)

How do you manage your time? Is blogging something you would give up to do other things? Please give me advice, it's a problem. X'D

Smiles!
Nicole

8 comments:

  1. Believe me, I GET YOU. See you on the 20th! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. Priorities are something I think everyone struggles with. Can’t wait for those posts, and good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It means a lot to me that y’all stick around even though my writing schedule is so wacky. 🤪 <3

      Delete
  3. Awww I'm sorry you won't be posting as much. :/ I get it though- health + school + life... well, they're more important than blogging. Hope you do well. :)

    Lilian | co-founder of Stellae Books - stellaebooks.wordpress.com
    Main blog | greenteawithbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it’s a bummer, but life brings us lots of unexpected stuff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thank you! <3

      Delete
  4. I take random breaks on my blog all the time, they really help.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to rant, fangirl, flail, squeal, etc. and I'll get back to you with just as much enthusiasm! I always reply, so check back often. Please keep your language cuss-free and no taking the Lord's name in vain. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Instagram