Hello, lovelies!...I'm back!

 

Wow.

So I know when I said that it would probably be a while before I got back to blogging on a regular basis I did not mean to completely drop off the face of the blogging earth and just not blog for a whole month. But that's what happened, so I mean, there isn't much I can do about it now, haha.

So what was I doing during April? 

Mostly school, pups. Yeah, I realized about the first week of April that I had like four weeks to save my GPA so that's where my time went. So far, it's paid off. I'm out of school now (finals week was lit) and I'm waiting for my final grades to be posted, but right now I have three out of four A's, so maybe this girl can maintain her 4.0. Maybe. English is stressing me out a bit because my teacher didn't post any of the grades during the semester, my final paper was a hot mess, and I have B's on most of the library literacy quizzes. Stressful stuff this is.

However, I do plan to write a post about my college experience so far, so I won't share too much about this semester. I've taken two semesters of college classes so far and now I have lots to share! If you have any questions you would like to ask, drop them in the comments and I will answer them. (They don't have to be serious questions. I'm totally up for questions like "worst experience," "weirdest experience," or "strangest study habit." That may or not be foreshadowing.) The more questions you ask, the more fun we'll have! :D

I'm also learning how to drive now. 
*dun dun dun*
my brother thinks I've already failed, haha. #moralsupport 
 
Okay, so I've only driven once so far. My dad took me to the empty parking lot of one of the elementary schools nearby so I could practice. At a glance it doesn't seem that hard, but I swear it's like Rainbow Road over there. I did very well on the speed bumps; not so much on the sharp turns. At one point I was trying to turn around and pulled into this little section of parking spaces, but then I realized the van was too big to turn in that small space. So I ended up accidentally acing my parking skills. (Skill 3, mind you. We hadn't even passed 1 yet.)

Aside from driving, I was working on my college transfer application and getting a job (which I still don't have yet. Prayers are appreciated.) but honestly there's not much other than that. I did participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, but I wrote my English paper as my project (I won, btw #yeet) so there isn't really too much exciting stuff there unless y'all are dying to know what my paper was about. XD On a totally random note, I've been listening to waaay too much Sigrid, ARIZONA, and Banners. What have you been listening to recently?

So I thought it would be a good idea to let y'all know I've still been reading everyone's posts. So here are links to ten posts that helped keep me sane last month:

(Sidenote: thank you for the tag, Danielle! I'll hopefully get around to it soon. :D)

how to write a poem @ stars & stories
Savannah's poems are pure gold, guys.

(Sidenote: Gray, I've been enjoying every single one of your posts recently and just keep going, because you inspire people <333)

This was just too much fun and I loved reading Ivie's answers!

I'm selfish @ Letters to Myself 
It's pure thought, and I loved it. 

The Truth About Internet Friends @ The Left-Handed Typist
YES MA'AM this post speaks truth. Honestly if it weren't for blogging giving me the chance to make friends, I think my mental health would be waaaay down the drain and that's not an exaggeration.

My Top Ten Book Boys @ Quills, Pens, and Inkpots
Just the light little post I needed during the week of finals. Thanks, girl! 

This really fed my fantasizing soul considering future college life is so close. O.o

Really felt like a toss backwards in time and her photography is always so lovely and aesthetically pleasing. 

You Are Never Alone @ Falling and Flying
Another truth post! Really encouraging and fuzzy-feeling filled. 


So how was your April? Are you almost done with school? Don't forget to drop me some questions about my college experience if you would like to! 

10 comments:

  1. Goodness, for some reason I never realized you were in college. Whoops . . . XD (....did I interpret that right?)

    Good luck with driving! And YAY, you’re back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D

      Haha, saying I'm in college is a little bit of a stretch because I'm technically still high school age but I'm done with high school stuff, so I'm taking college courses through dual enrollment. :)

      Delete
  2. Brothers are so supportive. *eyeroll*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get a handle on driving. It terrifies me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's pretty terrifying too, mostly because I'm scared of hitting other people on the road. But we got this! *fist bump*

      Delete
  4. Awww, you're so sweet! Thank you. <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning my post!! :) I hope driving goes well - I love driving but I'm not very good at it yet. My siblings are always sure that I'm going to fail. XD

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome! I really enjoyed it. :D
      Thanks! It’s definitely been going better recently, and I’m kind of getting the hang of it. Haha, my siblings think i’ll fail too but my sister is set on me getting my license asap so we can make a chick-fil-a run. XD Keep going with your progress! :)

      Delete

Feel free to rant, fangirl, flail, squeal, etc. and I'll get back to you with just as much enthusiasm! I always reply, so check back often. Please keep your language cuss-free and no taking the Lord's name in vain. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Instagram